Saturday, July 25, 2015

Love quote for him from the heart 2016

Love quote for him : Some of these love quotes will help you express your special feelings to him in short, but meaningful, messages   |   I could never say how much I like you, and just how special you are to me. But I can say that my world is all smiles whenever I am with you. I love you a lot.
short love quote for him
 Love Quotes - Inspirational

I still get butterflies even though I’ve seen you a hundred times. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it... you and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough

love quotes for him from the heart long distance

All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love. When we lose the one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough.

She was washing all the dishes by hand, so I bought her a machine. I bought her a lawnmower. That’s what you do when you’re in love. 

I will love you until the stars go out and the tides no longer turn. From the Heart: You give me butterflies through your laughs and smiles.

A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.

I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.

Once you truly believe you're worthy of love, you will never settle for anyone's second best treatment.Love is a circle that doth restless move in the same sweet eternity of love.

You’re the one that I love and I can’t let you go , maybe it’s too early to say I love you, but I can’t keep it a secret. I’ve never felt this perfectly happy, and I wanted you to know that you’re the reason why.

cute love quotes and sayings
love quotes and sayings

 Love is a heavy burden, but you have to stay motivated and have fun through it. With a burning passion, love heavy burden will be lighter. And by fun, you'll love the heavy burden of love.

Flowers do not have to roses. There are many flowers that grow all over the world. Likewise women. There are many women who live in this world. So, why are you still struggling and stuck with one woman alone?

Love is blind and does not see. But believe me sometimes love can see and feel it will be much more enjoyable and meaningful than the blind love and momentary.

A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find that in the end becomes meaningless and you have to let go.

In a romance, do not regret the breakup. but the emotion regret at the meeting. Because without meeting there will be no separation

Anyone clever live in love, but no one good judge of love because love is not an object that can be seen by the naked eye, the opposite of love can only be felt through the heart and feelings.

Do not weep for him who left, even though he is very meaningful. Sometimes you have to lose something in order to better coming toward you.


  • Love is an emotion that is experienced by many and enjoyed by a few people. Never give false hope to people who really love you :)   

  • A drop of hatred in my heart, It would have led to suffering, but a drop of love in the recesses of the heart will bring true happiness. True love is when your heart and mind saying the same thing. 

  • broke up in romance is like a diamond ring lost in the vast sea of never-brimmed and should be forgotten.Hatred does not cease by hatred will again, only with love, this is the eternal rule.

quotes about love

Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you.

I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything  Sometimes, it's hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don't say anything at all. But I hope someday you'll understand, having you is what I live for.

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.

I was in the biggest breakdown of my life when I stopped crying long enough to let the words of my epiphany really sink in.

My heart made it's choice, and it chose you. Ever since the day you came into my life, I  knew you would be here until the end of time.

Thank you for being you, for sharing your love with me. Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.


  • If I knew I would be falling in love with an angel, I would have searched for you harder and found you sooner.   

  • You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.   

  • Experience has taught me that what you love, you should love all the harder because someday it will be gone.   

  • It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.    

  • I believe that dreams can come true, because mine did when I met you, my love. I will always love you. I swear. I didn’t plan it, but you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.


 The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.

The eyes are one of the most powerful tools a woman can have. With one look, she can relay the most intimate message. After the connection is made, words cease to exist.

I'm kind of a jock. I sail, I ride a bike, I hike, I pump iron. I just love to be active. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.

Always there comes an hour when one is weary of one's work and devotion to duty, and all one craves for is a loved face, the warmth and wonder of a loving heart.

A healthy attitude is contagious; let others catch it.I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours.

My sweet prince I loved you once, love you still, always have and always will. I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn’t love myself.

If I love you, what business is it of yours?


  • You are more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, your and mine are the same   

  • We were together. I forget the rest. A real man spends his time looking for the one worth waking up to. 

  • I love a vintage look that's also a bit rock n' roll. Love brings to life whatever is dead around us.

Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened. You can run from the truth. You can run and hide from the truth.

I knew my feelings for you were real when I spent more time thinking about you than worrying about myself. When you’re gone, nothing feels right until you return.

I play bass. I play a bit of guitar. I've never been to a lesson, so my theory of music is non-existent in any instrument, but we always had guitars around. My dad taught me to play drums for 'Love Actually,' and I still play drums now. But I'm not a 'drummer.' I'm not a 'guitarist.' I'm trying to be a bassist.

Love understands love; it needs no talk. Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.

The best way to love your man, is to help him rise, let him feel his worth so strongly through your eyes, that he has no option but to become greater.

Even before we met and long after we're both gone, my heart lives inside of yours. I'm forever and ever in love with you, I love you because you make me feel like I mean something to someone.

If a person loves only one other person and is indifferent to all others, his love is not love but a symbiotic attachment, or an enlarged egotism.

Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow,Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties

A moment can change the way you view the world, and the way you view the world will give you more moments.

Action, not philosophy will get you going. Pick yourself up and move forward. That is the only way you can still enjoy life while you are blessed to be living it.

If a kiss could tell you how much I love you, I am sure we would be kissing forever.You are the guy all my love quotes are all about.

Love is like mangoes that will be very sweet when eaten at the right time. If it is too fast it will sour, and if it is too long it will rot. Love is growing and not growing suddenly. Love must be fought to the bitter end. Before leaf curling, chase continued love it until you reach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment